News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Scratch My Head

Started by kdtrull, August 05, 2019, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdtrull

So, a fat man on a tiny motorcycle was cruising through the countryside when he came upon a small dog playing with a small buck on the side of the road.  The fat man stops to take a picture but the dog and the buck come straight over.

The dog says "Can you scratch my friend's head....it's really itching him."

The buck walks around the bike a couple times and says "Hey....that's nice bike....for a girl!!!"

The fat man bristles and says "Alright buck-o, what do you want?"

The buck gets right up in the fat man's face and says "Scratch my head."

So, the fat man started scratching.

The buck says "NO....my HEAD, stupid...my head!"

Then the buck says "Aww man....that's it.  Get my antlers too."

The fat man continues to scratch until the buck is somewhat happy.  The buck says "Man...that was great.  We're gonna' be pals."

Then, out of the blue, the buck kisses the fat man right on the mouth.  And the fat man says "HEY!!! Stay in your lane, bro.  I don't swing that way!"

Then, the fat man wiped off his face (repeatedly) and continued heading home.  Storms were on the way....and it was a long way home.

The fat man stopped again and pondered "Did I do something to provoke the unnatural reaction?"

Then he looked at the radar and thought, "Don't matter...gotta go."

Nice Goat

That shit does not happen.  You have got mad Photoshop skills though.

:D
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Chitza

Amazing story, Ken. Told as only you can.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

TFancher

The buck has a collar on. The dog doesn't. Hmmm.....
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Guidedawg

Always an adventure...

What I'm taking from this story is that he was kissed by a horny (antlery?) guy wearing a bondage collar.

kdtrull

Quote from: Guidedawg on August 06, 2019, 08:12:58 AM
What I'm taking from this story is that he was kissed by a horny (antlery?) guy wearing a bondage collar.

Man....it sounds a lot worse when you say it that way!   :-*

Guidedawg

With that description, I wouldn't want to see pictures  ???

But in this case, I'm glad you did  :D

Of course, it just goes to show that kdtrull isn't one to pass the buck....

2372ighost

2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

kdtrull

I can give you coordinates to a Fallow deer farm, if you've ever wanted to see one (some) (many) (a bunch).
I'm reluctant to give away the pet deer location.

Fallow are not native.  They are not pets.  I believe they are raised and sold....or harvested for the antlers to make "wood that does not bend", in Asia....But they don't run far if you want a picture and the experience of seeing some.....plus, it's beautiful country.  Go see!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallow_deer

35.178754, -87.243363

kdtrull

Got the backstory on the young deer today (1 and 1/2 years old).  The owners were home (Mom, Dad, two teen boys, a younger girl, baby boy, and one on the way) (The modest home can be seen in one of the pictures too...can you imagine???

Anyways....Mother deer was killed by a vehicle on the Trace.  The man that found him is a timber worker, avid hunter, and most impressively, a well healed combat veteran who still serves in the guard.  He'd just arrived from weekend duty while we (BamaPhill and myself) were talking to his sons.  He thought he could make better than coyote food of the few weeks old animal.  They raised it at home with the dog in the pictures (roughly the same age).  The dog tends to look out for the deer but, at its current age and size, the deer is capable of warding off the other area dogs by itself when needed.  He bites, they say, when necessary.  The next part of the tale is a little extraordinary.  They hunt locally and the "pet" deer goes hunting with them.

There are interesting things almost anywhere you go.

kdtrull

Did I mention that I dang near got drown-ded on the way home last weekend:

merc16

Cool story !

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Justin