Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

I am "too fast".

Started by DachshundUberAlles, October 14, 2015, 11:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Summed up in 2 Internet memes.

Zeus

The bike I have the most fun on is my KLR650. It's very slow but will run 100mph, just not with me on it.
I've made that similar statement as Buzz. My 1125R has a great passing gear as long as I'm responsible enough to let off after I pass.
It's uncomfortable to urban commute on but it's very unique.
I rarely ride it.
It just looks really cool in my kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthew.j.riley1

I had a few fast bikes but when my kid got big enough we started riding dirtbikes and quads. Although my sportbikes were a thrill, I really enjoy putting around with the little guy much more.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

DachshundUberAlles

Quote from: Shepcam on October 15, 2015, 07:37:02 PM
Nerves, I dont have no stinkin nerves. You made a "statement" and I just called you out on it, does not mean it touched a nerve. I had hoped to stir some shit because I was bored, oh well nobody wanted to play with me.  :-\

Yes, I made a "statement", and you sought a confrontation. That says "touched a nerve" to me. No one else looked for such, they just contributed to the discussion. And they brought clear, non sarcastic points to that discussion.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

Shepcam

Quote from: DachshundUberAlles on October 17, 2015, 10:03:22 AM
Quote from: Shepcam on October 15, 2015, 07:37:02 PM
Nerves, I dont have no stinkin nerves. You made a "statement" and I just called you out on it, does not mean it touched a nerve. I had hoped to stir some shit because I was bored, oh well nobody wanted to play with me.  :-\

Yes, I made a "statement", and you sought a confrontation. That says "touched a nerve" to me. No one else looked for such, they just contributed to the discussion. And they brought clear, non sarcastic points to that discussion.
2013 Kawasaki Concours

jrobinson

Here's a gentle nudge to get back on topic.