Chef Troys Huntsville/Decatur area meet, ride and eat on Dec 28th.

Started by klaviator, December 24, 2019, 08:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

If you want to ride down to Chef Troy's for the end of the year meet and eat and live in the Huntsville/Decatur area, come and join me for the ride down.

Meet:  Chevron, 1803 Main St E, Hartselle, AL 35640
Time:  Meet: 10:15
          KSU:  10:30

We will meet at the Chevorn on 36 just west of I-65.     Right now the weather forecast is high 60s and dry.  If that changes we will still ride rain or shine.

Lunch will be a Chef Troy's in Houston.  If you have never eaten there before you are in for a treat.  It looks like a hole in the wall place but has a huge menu and great food.  Best of all we will be meeting a bunch of other riders from this forum for a end of year get together.

The route will be 36 west and then south on 33 through the Bankhead forest.  This will be a paved road ride. 

LawnmowerRG

Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Sweeper

I'll see you there. I'm not sure if they do Saturday's but the Chevron does awesome biscuits. It was a first stop many mornings when I was working.

David DoubleEX

LawnmowerRG

Great to see everyone. It turned out to be a great day! I hope you all made it home safe.
I propose we make this an annual event. Maybe pick a different fairly central location or just do Chef Troys every year.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

David DoubleEX

Agreed. This should be annual. You guys are alright to hang out with

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TWJohn

I had a great time. What a fun day to be out with fantastic people.
2007 V Star 1300
2022 DR650