Started by Mulley, July 10, 2020, 03:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulley

2 NEW helmets For Sale

Klim F5 Koroyd Helmet with MIPS, ECE/DOT
Large Tactik Kinetik Blue SOLD

Large, Korotek Red (MSRP $519.99)

Your choice of color. $330 each

These really are one of the best helmets out now. The Koroyd protection is top of the line and breathable. Klim also sells an standard F5 without the Koroyd protection. Don't be confused, those are standard EPS or Styrofoam and are not DOT rated.

I would prefer to meet up local but can ship at buyers expense. My office is in Trussville and I live in Springville.

I bought these for a really good deal and want to pass it along. Both are new in the box with all accessories. Unfortunately they don't fit me. I'm just asking what I paid for them so I can go buy a bigger one.

Watch this very thorough review from Atomic Moto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-WC1b1eSI

Klim website with all of the info and sizing chart. I think it's off about a half size. I measured just on the upper end of the Large scale but I really need an XL.
For reference I wear a large in most brands (HJC, Shoei, Just1, Thor) but an XL in Scorpion.
https://www.klim.com/F5-Koroyd-Helmet-ECE-DOT-3992-000

2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

jrobinson

If it helps, I'll be traveling from N. Al to Prattville next week. I'm will to play carrier pigeon if it helps anyone on the purchase.

Mulley

Quote from: jrobinson on July 10, 2020, 08:10:04 PM
If it helps, I'll be traveling from N. Al to Prattville next week. I'm will to play carrier pigeon if it helps anyone on the purchase.
Thanks. I appreciate the offer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mulley

The blue helmet is sold.

Red is still available

Mulley

Seven day bump (that sounds like and STD).   :-X

This was originally a $650 helmet. Klim has this color on sale for $520. So this is an absolute steal at $330. That's 49% off original retail.

If you are considering this, let me know. I haven't posted in the public marketplace yet. I was hoping not to deal with the crazies and that a friend would take advantage of this deal.