News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2008 Yamaha FJR1300AE (SOLD)

Started by MadMax, April 11, 2020, 11:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMax

2008 Yamaha FJR1300AE with 29,200 miles that will go up since I drive it daily as weather permits.  As shown in the pics, there are some minor scratches from the previous owner letting the bike fall over on top him in his driveway... 

This is the model with the Yamaha Chip Controlled Shift (YCC-S) meaning there is no clutch lever.  Instead you get a paddle shifter like you would find in a sports car.  It takes a second to get used to, but is actually pretty fun once you do.  Shifts are smooth, and you never have to worry about missing one if you are letting her eat  

All maintenance is up to date. It comes with the factory windscreen, Yamaha touring windscreen, Cee Baileys windscreen, MRA X-Screen extension, 1" handle bars risers (still in box), heated grips, cruise control (still in box), factory seat, gel seat, 1" Ram mount  2 additional accessory outlets, Slime Smart Spare tire repair kit (compressor, plugs, tools, valve stem cores, etc.) & Yamaha top and side cases.

Willing to trade for a large dual sport or light adventure bike that can handle moderate trails (single and double track) as well as occasional runs on the highway / interstate at 70 - 75 for up to 3 hours (HSV to Bham) to ride with my dad and oldest son.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk