News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Weekday ride to Deer Head Cove

Started by Al Goodwin, July 14, 2020, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Goodwin

Tuesday, July 21st...

I work the next 6 weekends, so, how about a weekday ride?

Meet up at Waffle House in Guntersville, 8am.......ride up West side of Little River Canyon,  cross over into Georgia for a couple of very cool dirt roads.

Then head to Deer Head Cove cemetery, when Melony and I had an event of voices talking through our headset, saying "don't look back" one day and "right, go right" the very next day....

Plug in good speakers and listen to this.

https://youtu.be/8dhJytHb0So

This isn't a "dual-sport" ride, but there is a couple of dirt roads, Melony and I will be on our Super Tenere, so any bike can do it.

How about it???

Sweeper

I'd like to make it. I'm in the mountains this week riding so I may have to work really hard this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinwater

Quote from: Al Goodwin on July 14, 2020, 08:16:48 PM
Then head to Deer Head Cove cemetery, when Melony and I had an event of voices talking through our headset, saying "don't look back" one day and "right, go right" the very next day....
So did you look back......and did you turn right?

We are supposed to go to the mountains that week.  If somehow that falls apart, we would be interested.

Al Goodwin

Quote from: thinwater on July 15, 2020, 07:26:59 AM
So did you look back......and did you turn right?.

I didn't look back, and I did turn right, that's the way home.  You can actually hear the voice the 2nd day on my GoPro video....I'll post it here.

BamaPhill

2013 DR650
2015 CRF250L

Al Goodwin

We're still good for a Tuesday ride.....

I'll post up the route later tonight.