News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

PacTalk

Started by Al Goodwin, November 01, 2019, 10:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Goodwin

Melony and I have upgraded from the Uclear to the PacTalk intercom system.  We've only done the install, initial charge, and simple test in the house here, not yet ridden.

Any helpful tips or need to knows about this system would welcome here.

Thanks

Sweeper

Hoping to upgrade my Sena to Packtalk for Christmas. I've used a friends and it seems to work much better and with bigger groups. Sorry I can't help in the use yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mulley

Print out a quick guide (keep it in your tank bag)
https://www.cardosystems.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/pocket/en/packtalk.pdf

Set up your profile on the website. Create some cool call signs for you and your wing-lady.
https://community.cardosystems.com

Get the phone app "Cardo Connect" Pair your phone to your Paktalk

Create a group and join the two devices.

Now sit in the living room and play with the buttons until you have it figured out.

Go ride!
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

kylepeterson

those packtalk communicators are AWESOME. I'm really not a fan of coms in general because they always need Bluetooth pairing/repairing and accessing with them after taking the helmet of to see the buttons....

but these pactalk units are incredible, and very unlike other units.

they have great volume
great mesh entry/exit as riders get out of range and return to range
GREAT Bluetooth usability
great music playback
stick the phone up on your bars and you can control how much volume for phone calls vs music vs voice calls all have.

I can't say enough good things about these.

congrats !
just give 'er the berries !

polarissalesman

just ordered Pac talk duo for me and the wife... they say the duo comes paired... every video I"ve seen all praise pac talk.... I had uclear and they were a nightmare as a group...as a single rider i loved it...I"m hoping pac talk will be the answer to our prayer and will make riding more enjoyable when we travel.
"keep the rubber side down"