News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Searching for Goat Trails

Started by klaviator, September 02, 2020, 06:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guidedawg

That looks like some excellent exploration!

buddymc

I'll be passing.  GW got rear-popped Sunday the 6th - adjuster here Wednesday & Eyeball Dr scheduled same day.  I'll be tied up or dilated for most of the day.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

84 Goldwing GL1200 Standard, 03 BMW F650 City Street, backroads rider.

klaviator

Quote from: buddymc on September 14, 2020, 10:22:20 PM
I'll be passing.  GW got rear-popped Sunday the 6th - adjuster here Wednesday & Eyeball Dr scheduled same day.  I'll be tied up or dilated for most of the day.

Rear popped?  What happened?

The weather doesn't look so great on wednesday so I'll wait for the much better weather coming along later in the week and next week.

buddymc

1st in line waiting on "Go Straight Light Nortb" at County Line and 72 W Sunday about 4pm.  Accord behind me saw the Turning Left on 72 West traffic move when their arrow went green and decided he was supposed to go too!  Pop!  Right in the Arse!  Tail Light tail light / tag bracket and the rear fender they were bolted to all smashed!  Worse is it got the nearly irreplaceable Hondaline rear luggage rack too!  Just an accident, distracted drive and all that, parts can be replaced (except some can't), neck hurts so a bunch of Chiro visits ahead.  Up to that point the GW was a pure unmolested completely original survivor. 

84 Goldwing GL1200 Standard, 03 BMW F650 City Street, backroads rider.

klaviator

Well that sucks but then it could have been a lot worse.  I hope you and your GW are back on the road soon.