Video Ride Report Dualsport Limestone County into TN and back

Started by thinwater, August 23, 2020, 06:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thinwater

klaviator

Great job with the video.  That really did a good job showing the dirt riding we did that day.  Not shown very much was the miles and miles of great twisty paved roads which were also really more dual sport than street bike roads.  The video also didn't show how nice the weather was.  August in Alabama and it really never got very hot.

Thanks for all the work you did putting this together

Sweeper

Nice! I hate that I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2372ighost

2009 Vespa GTS250IE
2006 Ural Patrol
2011 Suzuki GSX1250 fa
2010 Husaberg FE390
1996 1400 Intruder

klaviator

Quote from: 2372ighost on August 23, 2020, 09:34:11 PM
Wow, I missed a good one!!

You missed two good ones as we basically did the same ride again on Saturday.

thinwater

I had a good week off last week.  90 miles Monday dualsport with Pepperlady.  114 miles to Soda Pop Junction Tuesday and back pavement with my youngest daughter pillion, Middle daughter (oldest still at home) on her first clutched motorcycle pavement ride on a DR200, and Pepperlady on a DR200 as well.  145 miles Wednesday with @klaviator  and Pepperlady that became the accidental pre-ride for 8/22.  I took a break Thursday and did some homestead work.  Friday I rode 60 miles suited up in the rain looking for a ride I couldn't catch up with. ???  Then Saturday 8/22 was the planned copy of this ride.  With the different starting point, and no county road repair detour the mileage was down a bit to 135 miles. Itch scratched temporarily.

lazeebum