News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Apalachicola/St. George Island

Started by Gam, March 02, 2021, 12:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gam

Rode to Apalachicola Saturday and rode home Monday. Going down it was foggy all the way to Dothan, coming back we rode in and out of that front, hot then rain, and then the temperature would plummet once you got out of the rain,  made it hard to stay comfortable.

Stopped first at the Drive Thru Museum of Wonder in Seale, Al.

Rode around town

Met one of the local fishermen

Not much was open, we found a place a little ways from the center of town, I knew it was going to be good,

St. George Island on Saturday

Nice Goat

A few of us went to the Museum of Wonder in 2013... Seems like they have cleaned the place up and added some newer buildings.

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Gam

Quote from: Nice Goat on March 02, 2021, 04:11:17 PM
A few of us went to the Museum of Wonder in 2013... Seems like they have cleaned the place up and added some newer buildings.

I think you were at the original Museum of Wonder,  not the Drive Thru Museum of Wonder,  that is where they used to hold the "Doo Nanny", sort of a Alabama Burning Man, one year they burned a 100 foot vagina. Don't know if they still have it.

Nice Goat

Quote from: Gam on March 07, 2021, 07:28:31 AM
I think you were at the original Museum of Wonder,  not the Drive Thru Museum of Wonder,  that is where they used to hold the "Doo Nanny", sort of a Alabama Burning Man, one year they burned a 100 foot vagina. Don't know if they still have it.

"Don't know if they still have it."

That made me laugh hysterically.  Where do you keep a 100 foot burnt vagina?  Then I realized you probably meant "don't know if they still have the original museum."
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Gam

Quote from: Nice Goat on March 07, 2021, 09:46:59 AM

"Don't know if they still have it."

That made me laugh hysterically.  Where do you keep a 100 foot burnt vagina?  Then I realized you probably meant "don't know if they still have the original museum."

Don't know if they still have the Doo Nanny.  :D