News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Gymkhana in 2021?

Started by Chuck A., February 06, 2021, 08:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck A.

I have atleast 10 riders have said they would make the trip to Leeds for the GK. They are all on Harleys so they want be handling a tight course like a small bike would. If you plan it and I ain't working that day I'll come, help put it on, and bring a bunch with me. Kawasaki leading a pack of Harleys 8)
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

LawnmowerRG

Chuck let me know what you normal pattern is and I will try to schedule around that.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Chuck A.

My work just happens when it happens. Construction communication. Plan what works for all here and I'll pass the word along to my local riders.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

LawnmowerRG

Ok looks like the late season cold spell is not coming. So we have to give 40 days notice to the city. I'm thinking a little extra time to promote this. So with Easter and a local ride the shop supports we are looking at April 24 for a Gymkhana date. If you want to start talking about it that is fine. I will put a post in events once we actually get the permit. We may invite a few other people like Dixie Abate. Maybe a couple of our suppliers too.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

KrisCook

I have all the halved tennis balls that we used to use for the Circles of Trust, and I have some cones.  I think Rodney has the bulk of the cones. I have about fifteen course layouts on file, and this crowd is pretty expert at coming up with layouts on the fly, too.  I probably have some old waivers on file too.  I'll look when I get a chance. 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

enginebreak

Is there a gymkhana planned for 2022?