News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Wetumpka Equality Rockford Titus Loop

Started by RnineT, July 11, 2021, 08:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnineT

Had 5 riders join in for this loop on Saturday, July 10th, 2021.  Got out early to beat the heat and the traffic.  So we had 3 BMWs, a Yamaha and Kawasaki for this route- all very good paved roads this time.  This is about a 70 mile loop and takes about 2.5 hours with coffee break included at Delta Mart in Rockford.  We take it easy and keep within 5 mph of the speed limit because i cannot afford a ticket.  Some beautiful views off Coosa County Rd 14.  I am going to be expanding the loop out as I discover nicely paved roads up that way- none of us  ::) like the giant pot holes  :-[ or the inattentive drivers.  So as the summer traffic around Lake Martin is towing boats and still distracted by their cell phones, so the hills of the southern tip of the Appalachians are calling us as we usually see very few cagers out and about once we leave the Wetumpka area.  And today we actually saw limited wildlife to include mostly chipmunks and one curious Chihuahua.

Guidedawg

That's a good sized little group, and it was a beautiful day for it.  I'm glad y'all had a good time.
Sign all those riders up with Motorcycle Alabama and we'll have a good River Region group going again. ;)