Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

N. AL, TN Street Ride Saturday 10/16

Started by klaviator, October 12, 2021, 09:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

Quote from: David DoubleEX on October 14, 2021, 07:39:43 PM
Good news and bad news.

Bad news: I wasn't able to find the pin anywhere local or who could ship it quickly. So I ordered one that should be here in a week or so.

Good news: I have the new tire mounted. AND I'm riding with the rest if you lads Saturday. Let's just say I nailed the improvisation.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

A true redneck would have fixed it using only zip ties and/or duck tape. ;)

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

David DoubleEX

I'm going to be there a bit early and stop for breakfast at Hardee's in case anyone else wants to show up early.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

thinwater

Thanks for setting up that ride.  The route selection was really good!

klaviator

Thanks everyone who showed up for the ride.  Despite the wet and dirty roads it was a great day to go for a ride.  We ended up with 10 riders and a mix of bikes.

Some pics:

klaviator

jrobinson

Since racing season is over, I can get back to my life. I saw Winn's ride and knew I had a chance to get out and ride.

I feel bad being an Admin and only knowing 4 out of the 9 riders. At least we took care of that issue on Saturday. I hope I didn't hold anyone up on the ride.

It was a nice ride up to the old Delina Store and good food once we got there.

When we arrived, I saw one of my riding buddies from the race track loading up to leave.

Got home with 170 miles added to the borrowed bike.

The group at the start....

Arriving at the restaurant....

klaviator

Quote from: jrobinson on October 17, 2021, 11:51:31 AM

I feel bad being an Admin and only knowing 4 out of the 9 riders. At least we took care of that issue on Saturday. I hope I didn't hold anyone up on the ride.

You don't need to feel bad.  At least two of the riders aren't on the MA forum.  I'm glad you could make it. 

You weren't the slowest rider so you didn't hold anyone up and even if you were, you still wouldn't have held us up.  As always we rode the speed we wanted and didn't mind waiting at turns.