News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Susan and her first bike.

Started by Chuck & Susan, October 22, 2022, 04:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck & Susan

Susan just welcomed her first ever bike. A new to her Honda Reflex 250cc. She is excited and will spend a few weeks getting use to it in the yard before heading out on the roads. Our 2yr old granddaughter is calling it the gannycycle. The Goldwing is known to her as the paw paw cycle. And now wants her own Maymaycycle. She will have to talk to Santa about that one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chitza

Woot woot! I'm so excited for you!!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Chuck & Susan

Thank you Nice Goat for helping me make this happen!!

Chuck
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

klaviator

Congrats and welcome to the scooter world.  Just beware.  Once you get one scooter they tend to multiply and who knows how many you will end up with.

Chuck & Susan

Okay, it me...Susan.  Day 2 learning how to ride the scooter.  Well, I took my first fall.  Don't worry I fine.  And the scooter is fine.  We were on grass.  However, my sweet dear hubby doesn't get me off the ground, BUT he picks up the scooter.  My grandson doesn't ask how I am, BUT did I break anything on the scooter!!!!  Now, my son comes over, hears about the fall.  He DOES ask if I am okay, but then HAND checks the scooter.  I mean Damn people, I am a 62 year old woman learning to ride a scooter.  Again, the scooter is fine...and if you care, so am I.

:P  :P  :P  :P

Susan

2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Guidedawg

Quote from: Chuck & Susan on October 22, 2022, 04:20:11 PM
And now wants her own Maymaycycle. She will have to talk to Santa about that one.

Nope, but maybe later.

Susan, glad nothing was hurt but your feelings of playing second fiddle to the Grannycycle   :D