News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2023 Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival

Started by klaviator, October 01, 2023, 04:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

The Barber VMF is coming up this weekend Fri-Sun Oct 6-8.

The Motorcycle Alabama booth will be at the normal spot in the swap meet section again this year.  Spots K10-12.  If you have any old MC stuff you'd like to donate for sale it will help pay for the spot for next year.  Just bring it to the booth.

I hope to see ya'll there.

jrobinson

I'm heading down Friday morning. See yall there.

Chuck & Susan

Susan and I will be at the tent all weekend. Hope to see alot of people there!!
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

norton73

Cool!

I hope to see y'all there. I'll be dividing my time between helping Norton Manx Racing https://nortonmanxracing.com/  and Norton Hill. Plus everything else that pulls me in every direction there.  :D
Loose nut holding the handlebars

klaviator

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

KrisCook

It was perfect this year! If you missed it, you missed a really great time.  It was great to see friends I hadn't seen in a few years.  It made us all remember the days when we rode together more than we do now.   Thank you to everyone who came by- some of you rode a long way!

Karla looking killer in that hat

A cool something or other....

Killer Grom

Looks pretty professional!

Some of us slept onsite

Tony and Rodney

Tony's excellent ride

Chuck and Susan, up from Mobile

Glenn, busted looking at the directions!

Karla, using trigonometric geometry to get the most stuff you can possibly get into a box

Snack time

All these TW200s were cabled together into a little gang

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

jrobinson

Thanks to the ones that plan, setup, man/woman the merch, teardown, packaway and store everything to do it all over again next year.

I wasn't there long, but it was great to see everyone again. I'll have some pics from my weekend. It was a good one and being able to attend Vintagefest as the kickoff was the best.

klaviator

A big thanks to karla and everyone else who makes the MC-AL booth possible.  It was great seeing everyone again.  it would be great if we could make that happen more than just the first weekend in october.

A few pics:

Fencejumper09

I haven't been on the forum in quite some time just do to life but as soon as I walked up to The Spot I was welcomed with hugs, handshakes and delicious food!! You all are the best thank you for all the hard work it takes to pull this off!!

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332