News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Aprilia Tuareg.

Started by Merkur Man, April 15, 2023, 02:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merkur Man

Someone on this forum owns a Tuareg. I've seen pictures of it posted in the ride report section.
I went today and looked at a new one. I'm interested in buying one.
All of the reviews that I have read seem positive, but I would still like to talk with someone who already owns one.
Does anyone know who that is?

klaviator

Merkur Man

Thanks klaviator.

While I was over at the Aprilia dealership I saw something you mite like. They had not one, but two "Justin Bieber" Vespa scooters on the showroom floor. Some kind of marketing special I guess.
They are pure white with ghost flames, and whitewall tires!
I have to say they are quite fetching...catches your gaze immediately.
It's Southeast Motorcycle in Douglasville Georgia. Moto Guzzi, Aprilia and Vespa dealer.

klaviator

Quote from: Merkur Man on April 19, 2023, 08:26:30 PM
Thanks klaviator.

While I was over at the Aprilia dealership I saw something you mite like. They had not one, but two "Justin Bieber" Vespa scooters on the showroom floor. Some kind of marketing special I guess.
They are pure white with ghost flames, and whitewall tires!
I have to say they are quite fetching...catches your gaze immediately.
It's Southeast Motorcycle in Douglasville Georgia. Moto Guzzi, Aprilia and Vespa dealer.

Sorry, no way would I get anything with Justin Bieber's name on it.  I don't do designer editions of anything.  From what I have seen a lot of dealers have these things sitting on the floor so I don't think they are selling well.  Maybe if they left his name off of them the color scheme would sell.