News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Street ride Saturday 11-4

Started by klaviator, November 02, 2023, 11:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

Street ride. Meet at the Mapco in Gurley at 9:45. KSU at 10:00 ish. This will give allow the temperature to warm up to nice and toasty.....if you have halfway decent riding gear. High on Saturday is supposed to be 72. We'll probably finish up in Ardmore. I'll be on my Versys so expect a sporty pace but as always ride your own ride and we'll wait at turns.

jrobinson

50/50 on making this. I know I'll need to cutoff early to be back home around noon.

klaviator

Quote from: jrobinson on November 03, 2023, 08:16:50 AM
50/50 on making this. I know I'll need to cutoff early to be back home around noon.

If you can't make the ride, come to the Mapco and say hi.

jrobinson

Not going to make the ride, but I'll come by and say Hi.

thinwater

@Jrobinson I hate that I didn't get over and chat with you!  When I saw you I assumed you were in on the ride and I'd have break stops and lunch to talk to you.  I didn't realize that you weren't on the ride until I some guy in the corner of a corn field standing around, wait, he has a camera.  (must be shooting nature shots).  Wait!, Thats Jrobinson!  Thanks for the pics but I hate that you didn't ride with us.  I always enjoy your company.

klaviator

We ended up with 11 riders + Johnny who stopped by to say hi and then took our pics as we rode on 65.  We had a good ride with stops at Falls Mill, Lynchburg, and then Tina's in Petersburg for lunch.

Here's a few of the pics I took.

@thinwater took this one:

jrobinson

I hate I wasn't able to ride with yall.  I'll keep watching and catch one soon.

Here's the better ones of the pics I took.  I slowed the shutter to show motion and it may have worked against me on a few.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332