News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

HSV 2nd Sat R-2-E: 10Feb24

Started by HSV-Phil, February 04, 2024, 05:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSV-Phil

Just remembered y'all's website {yes, I am getting oldish}.
I'm leading my usual 2d Sat Ride-2-Eat NEXT Saturday for some of us BMW riders in the AlaBeemers MC. That said, we (Team-Blossomwood) meet-up with the NAVMC group for breakfast at the Blue Plate Cafe @0730. We will depart there ~0830 to rendezvous at Murphy's USA on South Memorial Parkway (for good non-ethanol gas). We'll depart southward toward Guntersville on backroads NLT 0900. Weather is forecasted to be low-50s in the AM and mid-60s in the PM.
Anyone who'd like to attend the Ride-2-Eat can join us to ride or meet us @1100 at the Rock House Eatery, 1201 Gunter St in the center of the city. >>  https://www.rockhouseeatery.com/lunchmenu  <<  Some of my MOAL club mates are now drivers, so that's also acceptable.
Would appreciate an RSVP if you'll attend [so I can inform the restaurant by Friday]. We had 19 folks attend the January R2E in Gadsden at the Harp & Clover Irish Pub. Might get a few of you in Feb...
We met some of you AL motorcyclists at Barber's Vintagefest last year. Hope y'all are ready to ride in 2024.
Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
el Presidente of BMW MOAL
Mdm Airmarshal of Alabama Airheads.

cell: 301-503-7472
email: phil.ager@verizon.net

If I knew how to embed a gpx file I'd do that here; just ask me to share it...