News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

My Real Name Is

Started by kdtrull, September 10, 2015, 10:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdtrull

Dale Darrell Waltrip Richard Petty Rusty Wallace Bill Irvin Gordon Earnhardt Smith...Johnson......Jr.
Well, you could say mama was a NASCAR fan.  I was born at Talladega up in the stands.
We didn't have money for a pacifier.  So, I sucked on the valve of a Goodyear tire.
STOPPIT!!!
Welcome back, crackers!!!!

Just for reference....NASCAR has nothing of interest to me...but Tim Wilson was a funny son-of-a-gun.

jrobinson

Now it's a party.

Have to agree on Tim Wilson

KrisCook

Glad my never-ending source of sig lines is back.

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

LawnmowerRG

You act like you been here before even though we are like 48hrs old. With much Cerdit to Johnny R.
Welcome noob for the noobz.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

klaviator

Aren't you that really crazy dude with the swollen glands who goes on really long rides on a little 250cc bike?

Good to see you back.

kdtrull

Thanks errbody.
The workin' gland is in severe atrophy and the adventure gland is swolled up like a big grey tick.
I'm off all next week and plan to ride every day straight through the jam-up'est Rally in the Valley you ever seent....I hope.
Is the Rally still on?

jrobinson

lazeebum

Yeah he'll be slangin gravel, poppin wheelies and all kinds of hooliganism for a whole week and then some. Welcome back. ;D

Yankee Dog

Quote from: kdtrull on September 10, 2015, 10:33:20 PM
Dale Darrell Waltrip Richard Petty Rusty Wallace Bill Irvin Gordon Earnhardt Smith...Johnson......Jr.

I think I will just stick to KD. 

lugnut

Hey Darrell Waltrip....are you doing the Dirt Devil next week? If I'm still off, I'm up for it....

kdtrull

Quote from: lugnut on September 11, 2015, 09:07:00 PM
Hey Darrell Waltrip....are you doing the Dirt Devil next week? If I'm still off, I'm up for it....

Why...that sounds like a capital idea.  We can go back to that fancy tea house and let that girl talk to you for another 3 hours!   ;D

I'll post up in let's ride and maybe hook another one or two.  There will not be much better weather than this week.