News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

The Doctor

Started by Ratbikemike, September 12, 2015, 12:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratbikemike

6:30 sunday morning you can watch motogp on fs1.  Rossi is leading in the points race by 12 but Lorenzo is leading him by .600 in the last pratice. It is Rossi's home track.....   Otta be good.  I will wear a yellow shirt!!       Ratbikemike

mojo1

I've got my DVR set. If you have FS2 Moto 2 & 3 are on later.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

ThumperTriple

MotoGP's streaming service is totally worth the price of entry.  Every session live and recorded, choose your own camera angles, picture in picture, live data. 

Hopefully we get some battles for the lead.

Ratbikemike

It was great !!!    Dry race, then a wet race, then a dry race again !!  Smith got second by not comeing in for a wet set up.  Marques(sp) came in at the right time and won. Rossi stayed out on the wet set up and Lorenzo stayed out with him, riding on front tires chunking rubber. Lorenzo crashed out on his first lap on the second dry set up.  Rossi put pressure on Lorenzo and made no mistakes of his own. Up 23 points now.....   A wet day is not good for Lorenzo....    Ratbikemike

DachshundUberAlles

His performance over the course of this year makes me wonder just where his individual race win totals and championship totals would be right now if he hadn't taken that disaster of a side trip to Ducati.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.