News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Longshore Cycle in Florence?

Started by lk2rd, January 21, 2016, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lk2rd

I have a friend that is interested in a bike in their used inventory.  What do you guys know about them.  How much are willing to negotiate on used inventory?

lazeebum

Usually they have fair prices on their used bikes, and they may give a little. This time of year, it is definitely worth a try.

DachshundUberAlles

Having looked at their posted prices in the past, I've always held the opposite impression of them. Never actually talked with them face to face, but they have always seemed to over price their stuff by more than just a little bit.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

lazeebum

I think it depends on the bike and how much they have put in it on paper. I remember the first time I dealt with them.  They allowed me 3100 for my bike, a couple of weeks later, I looked at their website and it was priced at 3995. In my opinion, that is pretty fair.

buddymc

Quote from: lk2rd on January 21, 2016, 06:17:35 PM
I have a friend that is interested in a bike in their used inventory.  What do you guys know about them.  How much are willing to negotiate on used inventory?
Friend traded twice with them in 2015 and they did right by him both times.  Even went over and above with extra stuff after both deals.  And they do list their bikes on the high side, but they seem quite willing to get down to the real world fairly quickly.  Where my next bike is likely to come from.....
84 Goldwing GL1200 Standard, 03 BMW F650 City Street, backroads rider.