News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

4th annual Bama VTX Riders Tech Session April 30-31

Started by hawkvtx, March 19, 2016, 10:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Nice Goat

That's a cool thing you do, hosting these tech sessions.

;)
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

hawkvtx

Quote from: Nice Goat on May 02, 2016, 06:53:22 PM
That's a cool thing you do, hosting these tech sessions.

;)

Well it's always a lot of fun. Couple of the guys came up Friday night and we stayed up until the wee hours shooting the breeze. I have a little room above the shop that has a couple of beds and a bath and a TV and they spent Friday and Saturday night up there. We got a lot done though, got done early in fact. Had the valve adjustments done on the two 1300's by early afternoon and got the fork seals replaced in my 1800 by noon. Changed the fluids in another 1800 as well. Since Flyby didn't make we didn't do any stem bearings so we really didn't have that big a work load to get done. Anyway it's always good to see old friends and make a new one here and there too.
2006 Honda VTX 1800C
2022 BMW G310GS
2018 Honda Rebel 500

hawkvtx

Here's a couple more.

Pam's 1300 all buttoned up and running great. She said it had been running poorly and Nathan found and fixed a vacuum leak. Now she's a happy biker once again.

Lined up waiting their turn. I promise the VTX comes in other colors besides black.

2006 Honda VTX 1800C
2022 BMW G310GS
2018 Honda Rebel 500

Flyby

Man sad I missed it again.  It was a blast last time I made it.  I will let you know about a weekend that would work Hawk.  I am traveling for work a good bit this month but I am clear next month and could set something up.