News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Sloan's Motorcylces

Started by lk2rd, April 05, 2016, 09:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lk2rd

Seeking knowledge or opinions about Sloan's in Murphreesboro, TN.  That's were my bike is to get an estimate for the insurance company.  They an Aprilia dealer which are few and far between.  Just looked at their website and looks like they only have one Aprilia, a leftover 2015.  That's not a real concern for me, when the insurance decides what they'll pay, I'll probably just round up the parts and do it myself.  Progressive usually does their own estimates as well, but they tell me they can't do an Aprilia.

klaviator

I have heard them mentioned several times on ADV.  I don't remember the details but I think it was good.  If you are not on ADV I could ask about Sloan's for you there.  Let me know if you want me to do that.

lk2rd

Thanks Win.  If you would, check on ADV. 

klaviator

I posted a thread in ADV:  http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/sloans-motorcycle-in-murfreesboro.1135996/

I think Scooter Rick may have bought his scooter from there as well.

SpeedyR

no personal experience but with the racer crowd (WERA) they typically have a good reputation.

lk2rd

I just left Sloan's.  I had a very positive experience. The two guys I spoke with spent plenty of time with me. I'll have
more to say after I finish up my business with them.  They seem really good so far.

zdc1775

I've only been there once to look at a Moto Guzzi but I thought that they were very polite and helpful.  I wouldn't hesitate to go back if they had something I wanted.

Al Goodwin

Before I bought our Tenere we rode up there to look at the Guzzi Stelvio....they had a Tenere and Stelvio serviced, so we were able to test ride them Back-to-back.....very helpful folks.

But, we bought in Cullman.... ;)

klaviator

The fact that they let you test ride a couple of bikes says a lot.  Most dealers don't allow test rides any more.