News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

2005 TTR125E

Started by SpeedyR, December 20, 2015, 03:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedyR

I know it's BamaRides, but I'm in Atlanta as is the bike. If you want it, might be able to meet you somewhere (for a ride!) or arrange transport at some point..

Clean 2005 ttr125E. electric start works, has kick start backup. Just finished cleaning carbs, new battery, new sprockets, new chain, has almost new tires and has been gone over well. Obviously has some scratches and has been used but it's in good mechanical and decent cosmetic condition (no cracks in bodywork, etc). None of the "just put a battery in it and she'll run great" crap. Biggest issue is there is some rust on the wheels, not worth it to replace the rims, just cosmetic. The "E" version is the electric start and this one has the 14" rear and 16" front wheel vs. the "L" version that has the 16" rear and the 19" front. The TTR is a great bike for your wife, older kids, beginning rider, etc. Clutch, manual transmission, decent brakes (drum front and rear) and decent suspension (for a lighter person).

I'm waiting on the new chain (they sent me a 420 and not a 428) to take some photos, but it's running great. I'll take some photos later on and should have the chain Monday or Tuesday.

Will sell it outright for $1100, or will trade it plus a bit of cash for a TTR50 in good condition (the better condition, the less cash- typically the 50's are 700-900 for a good condition/running bike). If it's like new, I might go even or maybe even throw in some cash but I'd prefer even or extra cash coming to me. May consider a CRF50 as well but prefer the blue ones. :) Mainly because of the electric start. Absolutely no modified 50's (bars, engines, suspension, etc) and don't need training wheels.

if you have any questions or want photos before I post them send me a message. Been riding it around this afternoon but waiting on new chain ideally before I was going to post it...

SpeedyR

TTR is gone. traded on ADV for a TTR50 for the daughter. look out!