Main Menu

Leap Frog Ride, Photo, and Video

Started by klaviator, May 23, 2016, 02:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

klaviator

Quote from: jrobinson on May 31, 2016, 10:54:12 AM
Are we doing this?  :)

Unless the weather forecast turns to crap, we are.  I'll post the details then move to planned rides in the next day.  Any suggestions on a place to meet in Guntersville.  I was thinking someplace like McDs or other restaurant.  I'm thinking meet at 9:30 and KSU at 10.  This would give everyone who is coming from a ways off a chance to grab a bite and we can discuss some details of what we will be doing.

Right now weather forecast is Scattered t-storms, 50% chance for Saturday.

jrobinson

Huddle House or Mcdonalds. Both are near Hwy 79 and 431 intersection.

jrobinson

I'll probably be at Huddle House by 9 to eat breakfast, then meet yall at McDonalds before 10.

Parts have shipped for the Harley and should be here tomorrow afternoon. If I don't get it going, I'll be on the mighty 250.

I'm glad you put this together Win, looking forward to a good day riding.

klaviator

Quote from: jrobinson on June 01, 2016, 11:41:00 AM
I'll probably be at Huddle House by 9 to eat breakfast, then meet yall at McDonalds before 10.

Parts have shipped for the Harley and should be here tomorrow afternoon. If I don't get it going, I'll be on the mighty 250.

I'm glad you put this together Win, looking forward to a good day riding.

I can change the meeting place to Huddle house.  I have no preference between it and McDs. 

jrobinson

I'm not a fan of McD's, and I have a long day on Saturday, so I want a decent meal to start the day.

If the ride is heading back toward Huntsville, it will be easier to leave from McD's.

If heading toward Albertville, then Huddle House will be better.

Doesn't matter to me where we leave out on the ride.

kryten

:'( . I'm not going to be able to make it. My wife and I already have an event planned for Saturday. I was really looking forward to this. You guys get some awesome shots and videos and post them here. Hopefully you guys will do something like this again and I'll get to join.  :'(

Nice Goat

Yeah, this Saturday doesn't work for me either.

Y'all do a good video for us!
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator

Quote from: jrobinson on June 01, 2016, 01:06:16 PM
I'm not a fan of McD's, and I have a long day on Saturday, so I want a decent meal to start the day.

If the ride is heading back toward Huntsville, it will be easier to leave from McD's.

If heading toward Albertville, then Huddle House will be better.

Doesn't matter to me where we leave out on the ride.

We'll be heading towards Scottsboro on 227

jrobinson

McD's will be better. We won't need to cross both lanes.

klaviator

It doesn't look like we'll have a big crowd but I'm game as long as someone else is coming.  Johnny, I may join you at HH if I'm early.  We can swing by McDs to see if anyone else has showed up.

If nothing else we can do a trial run of the route and do this again at a later date with more people..

I'll check the radar before heading out in the morning.  Check this thread before heading out.

jrobinson

OK. I got the Harley back together. I'll leave the house around 8:15, that will put me at HH 9-ish.

klaviator

About to head out the door.  Be at HH around 9.  Radar looks OK at the moment.  We'll probably keep this ride fairly short.  It may be wet this afternoon.

jrobinson