News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ralley in the Valley IV

Started by jrobinson, August 12, 2016, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

griff

I don't think we will be riding any diet roads no matter how light your bike is.. Ask Kenneth about the hill from last year for a zrx.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

kdtrull

Quote from: griff on August 30, 2016, 08:48:13 PM
I don't think we will be riding any diet roads no matter how light your bike is.. Ask Kenneth about the hill from last year for a zrx.

I'm still recovering from the psychological trauma of the "walk of shame".  :-[

IceCold4x4

lol, ya that idea seemed intelligent after being in the garage inhaling old fuel and carb cleaner late last night. not so much now...

Beck

Camping in September, in PRV, with motorbikes.

Like always, maybe!  Hopefully no travel.

Moto Guzzi

What time is the street ride leaving on Saturday morning?  I will probably just ride up Saturday for that, have to head home after the ride though.

jrobinson

Breakfast will be at 8 am on Saturday, so the rides will leave out around 9:30. We'll wait if I know you are coming.

Hammerdown77

I'd like to do the ride Saturday as well, ride over in the morning, may be able to stay the night but not sure yet. 9ish is fine for me, I'm in Monrovia so not too far away.
2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

ironblood45

I had church stuff come up so I won't be able to make it. Maybe I'll finally get to meet some of you guys at barbers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrobinson

Quote from: ironblood45 on September 01, 2016, 10:49:55 AM
I had church stuff come up so I won't be able to make it. Maybe I'll finally get to meet some of you guys at barbers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate you're gonna miss it. Maybe next time.

bergman32

Going to try and stop by later Saturday afternoon. Going to Lynchburg in the morning.

jrobinson

Getting the camp ground in shape. Bonfire is ready for Saturday night.

Fencejumper09

Planning on riding up Saturday morning and riding the dual sport ride. Camping Saturday night as well! May be able to ride up Friday night if I can get permission!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

bblass

How much of the dual sport will be on roads and at what speeds? I just got my tagged 250 back together and really wanting to stretch her legs soon.

Thanks!
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

jrobinson

Quote from: bblass on September 06, 2016, 08:45:52 AM
How much of the dual sport will be on roads and at what speeds? I just got my tagged 250 back together and really wanting to stretch her legs soon.

Thanks!

Griff is leading the DS ride again this year. He has a couple different ideas for a route this year. It will depend on the number of dual sports that show up.

Usually the speeds are around 55-60 on hwy and 20-60 miles one to the dirt part.

Griff will chime in and hopefully give you a better idea.

We have an off-road park 7 miles from the camp site. It's 10 bucks and they have a little bit of everything for bikes, atv and rockcrawlers.

bergman32

Decided to skip Lynchburg Ralley and come to Ralley in the Valley street ride. Will be staying for supper.