News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Alaska, the easiest way.

Started by klaviator, August 26, 2016, 11:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

Quote from: Chitza on August 28, 2016, 07:59:08 PM
All this talk about "easy" and Alaska makes me think we didn't go to the same place 8)
Or maybe I did it wrong :D

Very nice report, Winn. Thanks for the work you put in to it to share with us.

Take a look at the map of Alaska and look at Skagway then look where you went.  We might have gone to the same state but we went to places pretty far from each other.  As for doing it wrong......if you do it on two wheels you ain't doing it wrong. 

I do think it's really cool that so many of us on this forum went to Alaska this summer.  It was really great reading everyone's ride reports.

Guidedawg

A private excursion for a man already used to riding a scooter - allowing for extra stops and the most "un-touristy" of all the choices in port.
Klavinator for the win!

It sounds like you had a great time.  I've gone past Harley rental shops in Cozumel a few times and considered riding along the west (less developed) side of the island, but I keep worrying about returning with a scratch on it and ending up penniless, missing my ship, or in a Mexican jail. :)

jrobinson

Quote from: Guidedawg on August 29, 2016, 08:26:55 AM
I've gone past Harley rental shops in Cozumel a few times and considered riding along the west (less developed) side of the island, but I keep worrying about returning with a scratch on it and ending up penniless, missing my ship, or in a Mexican jail. :)

But just think about the story you could tell!