News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us your bike related pics..One pic per day!

Started by Shepcam, September 10, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

jrobinson

Quote from: Freebooter on September 22, 2015, 06:37:13 PM
I wish we could pull pics off our computer. I hate when I take a few pics I have to upload them to something like Photo bucket. I went on a ride today and took pics of the sites of a couple of Indian villages, an old 1800s post office, etc. Too much hassle uploading them to Photo bucket and then to here.

You can upload pics from computer. Have you tried to upload pics?

Freebooter

Hello all,
I love old places, buildings from yesteryear, etc. Today I went on a two county ride to go to a couple of sites where Indian villages were, a couple of old sites from yesteryear. This is an old church built in the 1800s, a few miles north of Prattville, Autauga Co, not far from Booth. Behind it is a water or swampy area (caused by beavers) that is the site of a Creek Indian village. That is the reason I went out there to take pics of the site. I took three pics but we can only post one pic a day on this forum so I posted the pic with my bike in it

Brian A

The XR250R - somewhere in Colorado. August 2015.

klaviator

klaviator

Argh Oh

Taken on way back from Ducks Fly South last weekend. Mileage milestone, you have to look close at the ODO at the bottom.

klaviator

IceCold4x4

Mulley

It was just a bit muddy at Cornerstone Ranch Jan 24, 2015

1st Place C Vet, it was truly a battle of attrition. Riders were stopped on the trail, quiting and taking bailout trails.

2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

klaviator

Don't go to Deal's Gap on a weekend, it's way too crowded.

Shepcam

My company just put in motorcycle parking and even added metal plates so your kickstand does not sink into the pavement!

2013 Kawasaki Concours