Blue Plate Cafe to Allsport Sat Mar 25

Started by klaviator, March 21, 2017, 09:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

If you are looking for a ride from breakfast at the Blue Plate Cafe to the event at Allsport then this is the ride for you.  I plan on leaving the Cafe at shortly after 9 and getting to Allsport between 11 and 12.  The exact route is still to be determined but I will work as many curvy roads as I can.  We will get to Allsport in time to enjoy the free food, prizes and other activities. 

Place:  Blue Plate Cafe Memorial Parkway
Time:  Meet in the Parking lot at 9:00am.  We will have a short brief and head out 5-10 minutes after 9.

As usual this will be ride at your own pace.  We will wait for slower riders at all intersections.  Expect some steep hills and tight curves on this ride. 

klaviator

The weather forecast for tomorrow looks good until early afternoon so I'm planning on doing this ride however I plan on keeping it short to get us to Allsport early.  That way we'll be able to spend some time there and head out before the weather hits.   

renchinrider

It was a treat having you, Johnny and Sandy at breakfast this morning.  Y'all have so much valuable riding route information to share with Graham, and your suggestions on using Bamarides as the platform is spot-on.

Y'all stay safe and Donata and I are already looking forward to our next chance to see you!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

jrobinson

We enjoyed the breakfast and may try to make more during the summer.

I plan to work on detailed routes in  NE Alabama.  I've challenged others to do the same in their counties. Bamarides was started to provide info on riding in Alabama, but evolved into more of a riding club. We still ride together, but don't have the ride reports like we use to have.