Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Theme Tag

Started by jrobinson, September 10, 2015, 01:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

well the oversees part changes the count. lol

Nice Goat

There are replicas at Ave Maria Grotto and Jasmine Hill Gardens, but I don't think you can get the bikes next to them.  Best bet is the Temple of Sybil in Vestavia.  The Statue of Liberty on 459 could count also, because there is a replica in Paris ... the "replica-of-a-replica" argument.  :D
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Chuck & Susan

Well, isn't this what this game is about?  Get you thinking and enjoying a day's ride on the bike? 
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

mojo1

I can get the tag, but I am going to wait because it not really a challenge for me. I ride by the ones NiceGoat mention almost everyday.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

VWCarlos

This is a replication of the Temple of Hera at Jasmine Hill. This what the temple would have looked like in ancient times.  The replicas of the ruins at Jasmine Hill are not viewable from any where you could take a motorcycle without really ticking off the owners.

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

VWCarlos

For the next tag... how about your bike and a "land yacht".

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Guidedawg

I knew you would snatch that one up  ;D  I drove by there Saturday on my way to check out some roads in Chilton Co for a possible ride but it was before they opened so I was stopped by the gate. 

VWCarlos

Couldn't pass this one up since it was right by the new house we will be moving into soon! Gave me an excuse to ride by and test fit the bike in the garage. A Chilton Co ride sounds fun.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Nice Goat

Tag ... it's a two-fer

Nice Goat

New tag...  show me a mural!

Guidedawg

Here's one

I believe I posted this category about a year ago - your bike at a tax processing center

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

VWCarlos

I was gonna snag this same one. The artist that painted this mural is actually a really good friend of mine. She is incredibly talented artist by the name of Sunny Paulk. Glad you got it Dawg!
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Guidedawg

Whoops, my apologies.  I honestly forgot to post a pic before I named the next category.

So let's try that again:

Next: Your bike at any type of tax service

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1

mojo1

New tag
Bike at a lake, River, etc.
GREG
06 FZ1