News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

The Agony of PMS

Started by klaviator, October 17, 2017, 08:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

It's been over 48 hours since my last ride and I'm starting to suffer from PMS.  To make things worse, I'm surrounded by these roads:

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.7693229,-83.3473234,1681m/data=!3m1!1e3

klaviator

Four days without riding Suffering from PMS and there's nothing going on in this forum.......Wake up everyone.  Somebody needs to post something to keep me amused :cool08:

jrobinson

Sounds like you need to go for a ride to the mountains.  :bike-038:

klaviator

Quote from: jrobinson on October 19, 2017, 01:11:09 PM
Sounds like you need to go for a ride to the mountains.  :bike-038:

I am up in the mountains surrounded by fantastic roads but my bikes are all back home. My next chance to ride will be Late on Sunday. 

Watching other people riding by makes my PMS worse :violin-011:

jrobinson

Oh, well you brought it on yourself.  :lol-049:

Never go to the mountains without a bike.

klaviator

Quote from: jrobinson on October 19, 2017, 02:03:00 PM
Oh, well you brought it on yourself.  :lol-049:

Never go to the mountains without a bike.

I did bring it on myself.  I figured if I brought a bike I couldn't resist going riding but I wanted to spend some time with my family. 

jrobinson

Sometimes a man just has to make sacrifices.

Chuck A.

Personal,,, I am appalled that a man of your character would go to the mountains with out his steed. The nerve of it!! :car:
I was waiting on a ride report before posting. :battle-6:

Yep, doing that Thanksgiving weekend myself. It will be hard but I have my orders, NO BIKE!! :lol-049:

Posting,,,,,, STILL to much work for fun in my life. Did get last Saturday off. Did RIDE!!! :respect-058:   
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

klaviator

After a week with out riding I finally got a little relief this evening.