News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Veteran Day Ride

Started by jrobinson, November 10, 2015, 01:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

Getting out and riding around the area between Huntsville and Bham. All are welcome and nobody gets left behind. Ride your own pace and we will wait at the turns.

Meet at Shell/McDonalds in Sneed. Corner of Hwy 278 and 75.

I'll be there around 9:00am and KSU around 9:30am.

We'll ride a couple hours and have lunch in Cullman around noon. I'm thinking Moe's BBQ for lunch, unless we find something else. After lunch I plan to ride a couple more hours.

High is 70 deg. Should be a nice day to ride and enjoy the scenery.

Chitza

Do you know your route? I can meet in Snead, but if you're gonna be heading right back toward me, I might meet you there instead.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

jrobinson

Plan on running Glenn's ride from Sunday backwards, leaving out the stop at Palisades Park. Horton Mill Bridge might be a good meeting point.

Chitza

I'll plan to meet you in Snead but I'm working until 10:00 tonight. If I can't get my arse in gear, I'll meet you at Horton's Mill

terryrussell1

I plan on leaving the moody raceway exit 144 i-20 at 0800 to be in sneed for 0930 If anybody wants to ride up. I'll check here before I leave in the morning so if u plan on meeting me post up so I will wait for yeah.

terryrussell1

Had a great ride today. Thanks for leading us along johnny. Couple of pics.

jrobinson

Good to see you Terry. Good to meet Rich and his cool KTM.

Chitza

Thanks Johnny for putting the ride together. And Terry for leading me home. Always good to see you, too, Rich. And Glenn even made a cameo appearance while we were in his 'hood.

rich

Good ride. I enjoyed it very much. It's nice to meet new people. Thanks johnny for leading us in and to Terry for getting us home.

rich