News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

North Alabama Street Ride Sat 3/26

Started by klaviator, March 24, 2016, 03:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinB

We heard the bad news when we met Win at The Smokehouse.  We passed by as they were loading the bike onto the rollback. They had it laid over on it's left side...hopefully they didn't add to the damage. 

Let is know if you need any assistance,  and prayers out for a quick and successful surgery.

mojo1

Quote from: BuckeyeDoug on March 27, 2016, 11:18:44 AM
A new definition for sporty in my book!  Loved it!  Now I need to tweak the suspension a little to stay comfy in my new sporty range (a more suited bike would be too noticeable in the garage!!).  Hope to do it again.  Thanks for allowing me to participate, and I don't think I slowed you down or did anything unacceptable, which was my goal.  Please PM me on Tuscaloosa's status.
Nice to meet you Doug. It's not always as eventful. As Win said you were always there when I looked back.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

lk2rd

I had the surgery this morning . Everything went well, all four main ligaments were repaired and no reconstruction was required.

Chitza

Glad to hear that Geoffrey! Let us know if you need anything.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

lk2rd

I've realized I haven't kept up giving updates.  I had the surgery on Monday last.  That went well and I came home on Friday.  Due to the extent of the injury, I won't begin PT until after my first followup at the orthopedic on the 15th.

Chitza

Thanks for keeping us updated, Geoffrey. Hope you heal quickly. Do everything the doctor and PT tell you to do.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

BuckeyeDoug

Geoffrey, just want to check in and see how PT is progressing.  Hope all is well, and you got your scoot back home.  And let me (us) know if you need anything.