News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Be Careful on 25

Started by LawnmowerRG, May 20, 2016, 12:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bergman32

LRobinson

Glad you aren't banged up any worse Rodney.    Like others have said - the bike can be fixed.   

01YZF6

Whoa!  Sucksnit happened, but glad you are ok for the most part.  If still sore after a week, go get checked out.  Could have a fracture or splinters impacting nerves.

LawnmowerRG

Everything else is already felling a little better, but my elbow is bruised pretty bad. I keep hitting it every 8.73 seconds and man it hurts.  :-\
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

LawnmowerRG

Slede

glad you are ok, hate the arm hurts, but what I want to know is how bad did you fuck up your kilt?
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

Crandon

mojo1

Heading south the curve before the railroad tracks (before piss rock) I had a little slippage from gravel in the curve yesterday.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

LawnmowerRG

I have started hearing about a bunch of people finding gravel on Hwy25. I almost suspect residents are throwing it in the road because of all the people flying down the road. I heard a rumor that 2 bikes went down in gravel the weekend before it did.
Mine was clearly an accident that had not been cleaned up.

scrappyjon

Damn that sucks. It's a shame because I was on it a few weeks ago and I was thinking about how nice the new asphalt was.   

mojo1

Quote from: mojo1 on May 25, 2016, 11:46:20 AM
Heading south the curve before the railroad tracks (before piss rock) I had a little slippage from gravel in the curve yesterday.
Someone had cleaned all the gravel out of this curve, but there is a little still in some of the other curves.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan