News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ride between Lester, al and prisoect tn

Started by Muss, May 25, 2016, 08:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muss

Man there is some awesome riding in some sorta WMA. Follow shoals road north till it hits Gardner hollow. Gotta get around some fences but there's tons of old roads and trails to explore.

This cabin and spring house foundation must be at least 200 years old.

Lots of old roads covered in grass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdtrull

Fan-flipping-tastic......but I never have the guts to bypass a fence....kinda' glad you did, though.  Are you talking private property fences or WMA gates? 

Muss

Private. But it's weird.  It's like where the hell are the Buildings like somebody bought a run down town closed it off and made it nature preserve. I mean I approached it from all sides. Hell they demolished a bridge north of it. Anyway I've got an easy way in. I started late putting my forks back together in the morning. Plus I was running low on gas. I wanna spend a good half day next time. That sprung pool was deep blue. I wanted pull my boots off and soak my hot dogs.  I will definitely b camping there at some point.

kdtrull

Limestone county is consumed with land hoarders....my buddy is one of them.   I don't think he'd shoot me....but he might.  I know hid paw would.

Muss

Dude, I saw zero people. Mostly just used for hunting obviously.