Photo and Video Ride Take Two, Sat 6-25-16

Started by klaviator, June 06, 2016, 01:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

klaviator

We're headed east and then north, so away from B'ham.  Right now there are only four who have said they are going. 

Chitza

Let me give it some thought. I may have to bail. I just don't see me making it on time even if everything goes perfectly as planned.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

klaviator

Quote from: Chitza on June 24, 2016, 06:46:16 PM
Let me give it some thought. I may have to bail. I just don't see me making it on time even if everything goes perfectly as planned.

It doesn't look like there will be very many riders on this.  There are some pretty scenic spots in and around Guntersville so we could do some filming right around there until you showed up.  I'm going to PM you my cell# so you can get a hold of me in the morning.

Danimal

kryten

>:( I'm going to miss this one too. Went out this morning to find a flat rear tire. I'm not sure how long it's been there but I found a screw in my tire. Maybe I'll make it when you do it again in the fall. Third time's a charm.

klaviator

We didn't have a big turnout but we did end up getting plenty of pics and shooting a lot of video.  I haven't seen any of the video yet but here's some pics from our first pic/video spot:

klaviator

After the first photo spot we headed towards Crow Mtn on 227, 67, 35, and a bunch of county roads.  Unlike last time we didn't make any photo stops.  I did take some pics on the go. 

jrobinson

Here's a few I took. Working on video today.

Danimal

klaviator

We rode up Crow Mtn on 39 and both Johnny and Dan shot video on the go.  Then we went down 33.  On the way down we saw a wrecker on the side of the road, some people and a Gold Wing nose down over the side with just the tail trunk showing.  It appeared no one was seriously injured.  Then we set up on the same curve Johnny and I used last time and shot a bunch of pics and video.  Here's some of the pics I took.

Yankee Dog

Looks like a great time.   I saw the vid over fb.  Love the sound of scraping pegs. 

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

jrobinson

Here's my perspective of the day. Sorry it's so long. Half is following Win and his scooter up the mountain.

Frank Smith

Quote from: Danimal on June 26, 2016, 07:37:52 AM
Here's mine.

d

Hey danimal, who's the artist and what's the name of the song in this video?  I have been trying to find it to no avail. 
Frank smith
New Market Al
R1200GSA
R80RT
350 EXC-F

Chitza

Quote from: Frank Smith on March 26, 2018, 07:13:35 PM
d

Hey danimal, who's the artist and what's the name of the song in this video?  I have been trying to find it to no avail.

Photograph, The Verve Pipe ;)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB