News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Post Your Ride Videos

Started by Nice Goat, September 14, 2015, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahamer

Up next, My short term relationship with Trials. I miss the Beta.  :'(

::) Then 5 years ago we put street tires on dirt bikes and just got stupid, it was fun.

One of my favorites, short and simple but a great day full of curves with friends.

Fencejumper09

Just some light single track!

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

DonJuan

Quote from: KevinB on September 14, 2015, 04:29:26 PM

I've always thought this would be a great ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLR650
KDX200
2013FXDBP
ZRX1200R

KevinB

Dual sporting around the CWMA...

jrobinson

A ride up Al Hwy 65 to Huntland, TN to eat a burger, then over to Winchester and back across Skyline Mt. This ride was 6 years ago.

Nice Goat

Talladega Skyway Dual Sport Ride, March 4th

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

yamahamer

Just some tooling around today. It was a great day to have nowhere to be,  8)

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

KevinB

I hooked up with a few of the TN Dual Sport guys and rode the PMMC Dual Sport Ride this past Saturday.

The 'before' and 'after' lunch routes were @ 50 miles each...somehow after @ 10 miles on the a.m. route we wound up on the p.m. course. After lunch we did @ 10 miles and realized "this all looks familiar...", so we cut the route short and headed back to the club. We did @ 60 miles total...around 30+ miles of it was single track.

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT

springer

Incredible sucky video being posted by the worst moron who has ever taken a motorcycle off-road.

Of course this video is on road...testing out my new GoPro6 Black.  :D Want to get at lest one video before I completely destroy the camera.  ;)

Yea, need to work on the sound... :-[
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Just another testing type video...plus it was to darn pretty to do yard work so... ;)

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Annnd here is another one. Once again.

GoPro6 with a ND16 filter. For sunshine I think a polarizing filter is better...like the last one /\.

Music is Leo Kottke, CD: Standing in my shoes, Song: World Turning, vocals: Leo Kottke, Christine McVie

Poor video editing is me, of course.  ;)

BTW, if you have never seen Leo Kottke live you are missing out. He is a master of the 6 & 12 string guitar and the sitar.  ;)

springer

Okay, another video made with the new version of Movie Maker Pro 10. If you want to read my review of Movie Maker Pro 10, head over to the Head Explody and Rants section.

Why that section?

Well, it is not a good review so...that is where it would end up eventually. ;)  Anywho, ride video now;

springer

A ride to get the tag...at lest the music is half way decent.  ::)