News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Music Ride

Started by Traffic936, February 23, 2017, 08:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traffic936

Looking at doing Beales Street in Memphis on a Wednesday, Broadway in Nashville on a Thursday, Night Fall in Chattanooga on Friday, return home on Saturday. Trying to shoot for June.
Leave out from Montgomery, Bham to Memphis day1. Day 2 Memphis to Nashville, Day 3 Nashville to Chattanooga. Leaves plenty time for riding, sight seeing, and great music on the town each night, oh yea...and sleeping in a little the morning after!

Anyone Interested?

springer

Interested, yes, but I will have to see how things are going closer to the ride before I can commit.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chitza

Imma keep my eyes on this one, too.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Al Goodwin

We're in if the dates work out with work/vacation.  Sounds like a good trip idea.

renchinrider

Don't know if I can make it, but agree with Al:  This is a great idea!  Everyone who goes is gonna enjoy it!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Chuck & Susan

Week 1 & 2 of June are booked, we will be on the bike in San Antonio. Mid to late June and we could make it. Sounds very interesting. I have a daughter up there that we could go visit before returning home. I'll be watching this.
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066