Started by Chitza, October 07, 2016, 07:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

klaviator

Quote from: Chitza on October 09, 2016, 01:01:49 PM
We have a contendah!! I am in love. If I could find an ordained minister who would do the ceremony, I would marry this...

That is a great looking bike!

Stu87

Great photos and a amazing event. Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by ended up having to leave earlier on Saturday than I'd planned.

Hope to participate in a ride out soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VWCarlos

Quote from: Chitza on October 09, 2016, 06:27:29 PM

She's pretty... 1970 hardtop westfalia. I have a 68 pop top Westy. So mine has the tent on top with a cot to sleep in.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

IceCold4x4

Quote from: VWCarlos on October 09, 2016, 11:32:36 PM

She's pretty... 1970 hardtop westfalia. I have a 68 pop top Westy. So mine has the tent on top with a cot to sleep in.

I find it so funny that everyone that sees it is like "THATS AWESOME!" I'm thinking most of these people just have never driven one for more than 30 minutes. Part of me likes it and part of me says the day it leaves and I never see it again will be one of the happiest days of my life. Just plain weird shit always breaks.

VWCarlos

Quote from: IceCold4x4 on October 10, 2016, 09:01:27 PM

I find it so funny that everyone that sees it is like "THATS AWESOME!" I'm thinking most of these people just have never driven one for more than 30 minutes. Part of me likes it and part of me says the day it leaves and I never see it again will be one of the happiest days of my life. Just plain weird shit always breaks.

Is it yours? I am always in the market for VWs... I love driving them. I have driven them all over this nation. There's nothing like sitting behind that giant steering wheel. To me it's a lot like riding my bike. Just me and the machine. The rhythm of the engine and the feel of the road beneath you.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

IceCold4x4

Quote from: VWCarlos on October 10, 2016, 09:35:32 PM
Quote from: IceCold4x4 on October 10, 2016, 09:01:27 PM

Is it yours? I am always in the market for VWs... I love driving them. I have driven them all over this nation. There's nothing like sitting behind that giant steering wheel. To me it's a lot like riding my bike. Just me and the machine. The rhythm of the engine and the feel of the road beneath you.
Technically my mother's however I get stuck with the maintenance. Just got the stereo working again today and man that wiring harness has been chopped up so bad it's not funny. Tach drops out whenever you turn on the lights that next week and then the gas gauge.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VWCarlos

Quote from: IceCold4x4 on October 10, 2016, 10:10:25 PM
Technically my mother's however I get stuck with the maintenance. Just got the stereo working again today and man that wiring harness has been chopped up so bad it's not funny. Tach drops out whenever you turn on the lights that next week and then the gas gauge.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yeah sorry for the thread jack... Let me know if you ever need any help or anything for it... I probably have it.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Fencejumper09

A few specimen from my first Barber's Event!

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Buzz

Mark and I were watching a dude on a ktm supermoto tearing up Ducatis. Here is his story.

http://www.motorcycle.com