News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Allsport Saturday Shift October 29th

Started by Campbell92, October 18, 2016, 02:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Campbell92

We at Allsport Powersports are wanting to host a new monthly ride called the Saturday Shift. We would like to build a community of riders in the area of all ages. We will leave out early Saturday the 29th at 7am. We plan to ride to Another Broken Egg in Madison to eat breakfast. We encourage riders to come back with us and they can plan to ride more throughout the day. Any model bike and any age rider.
     With other Saturday Shifts we would like to Ride and come back for lunch or other events that may be going on that day. There may be specials on parts and/or service as well with future rides.
     We really encourage you to spread the word on this event!!! Follow the link below to let us know if you are interested or would like to go!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1757727677811441/

Nice Goat

It's nice to see dealers sponsoring rides.  So many dealers act like they are afraid of their own shadows when it comes to organized rides or demo rides or anything else that resembles riding with customers.

Good on y'all.  I'll try to make it.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

yamahamer

If you've never been to an Allsport event I encourage you to go.
Steve and his crew are top notch peeps!

Campbell92

Thanks for the good vibes! We still plan on going Saturday. Please spread the word and follow us on Facebook. We plan to make the Saturday shift a regular occurrence and really want to build a strong community of riders young and old alike!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice Goat

Quote from: Campbell92 on October 27, 2016, 09:35:52 AM

...want to build a strong community of riders young and old experienced alike!

i feeext

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

klaviator

klaviator

I headed out a little early this morning hoping to get a few good sunrise pics on the way to Another Broken Egg.

I got there right around 7:30 and had to wait a few minuted for everyone to show up.  I was expecting around 5 or 6 riders but I think we had 14. 

Cool old Trident:

This was my first time at Another Broken Egg.  The food was pretty good although not quite as good as the breakfasts I had in Maggie Valley a couple of weeks ago.  Some of the staff had some interesting outfits on.

I was expecting a group ride back to Allsports but most people just headed out on there own.  I rode over to Allsports with Dean, Seth and one other rider who's name I don't know.

Dean on his FJR.

Then I hung out for awhile at Allsports.  Think I should get this for my next touring bike?

I spent some time talking to Seth who posted this ride.  He is hoping to do more stuff like this in the future to get more people out riding.

Of course I spent some time checking out the scooters.  I'll be looking to replace my Super 8 in a year or two at the most.  They had my current top two candidates there one of which is the Yamaha Smax.  I really like this scooter.  155cc, 80+MPG and a top speed of well over 70 MPH.  There is only one problem.

Like all Yamaha scooters this one is not made for tall people like me.  However most likely there is a way to fix this problem.  The question is how difficult will it be.  They also had a Genuine Hooligan in stock which I fit on just fine. 

Overall it was a good morning.  Thanks to the folks at Allsports for putting this on.  I'll try to make it to more of these rides in the future.

Campbell92

We had an awesome ride. Great turn out with a wide variety of bikes. Just what we were looking for, All ages and all levels of riding experience. Good food and good times. Hope to see you at the next ride!

lazeebum

Thanks for organizing an event. I hate that I missed it.