News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

GOOD NEWS TODAY

Started by springer, January 23, 2017, 06:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

Paid it off in November? Just now got the paper work.

You know what that means, right?

Yep, time for a NEW bike!!!

Honda Translap maybe?? ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck A.

Congrads man! And uh, I don't think I have seen you on that Hardly in dang near 3 years.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

springer

Quote from: Chuck A. on January 23, 2017, 06:19:58 PM
Congrads man! And uh, I don't think I have seen you on that Hardly in dang near 3 years.
Its been awhile. The surgery on my throttle hand took longer to "get back to normal" than planed. Also I have the Gas Gas Trials bike and I have to say, it is a hoot to ride. Still not worth a crap on it  ;) but still having fun. I plan on putting the XR1200 up for sale, the Gas Gas maybe, and might even get rid of the Honda XR650L too.
I am not far from retirement so I do not want to accumulate any real long term payment stuff. Right now it is just a truck payment for me.   
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Nice Goat

Congrats!  It's a nice feeling to get a new one paid off.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Slede

congrats Harv, I know how great that feels
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.