Sometimes I get the urge to buy a sportbike.

Started by klaviator, February 12, 2017, 09:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

Been watching some IOM videos.  Makes me want to go out and buy another sportbike 8)

springer

GET ONE! :)

Sorry, I am horrible about talking someone out of buying a motorcycle...............I am more of an enabler.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

klaviator

Quote from: springer on February 12, 2017, 09:44:55 AM
GET ONE! :)

Sorry, I am horrible about talking someone out of buying a motorcycle...............I am more of an enabler.  ;)

The problem is that I already have four......and BrianA's ride report makes me want to get a dirt bike :o

Chuck A.

Must be a tuff decision which bike to ride on some days. ???
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

klaviator

Quote from: Chuck A. on February 12, 2017, 01:42:22 PM
Must be a tuff decision which bike to ride on some days. ???

Yeah it just sucks to be me ;)

Chuck A.

Oh that was like pouring salt in the wound. ;D

You earned then strips, wear them proudly. ;)
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

IceCold4x4

Just remember the correct number of bikes is N+1 where N equals the number of bikes currently have