Allsport Saturday Shift Breakfast Ride February 25th

Started by Campbell92, February 15, 2017, 10:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Campbell92

Saturday Shift Breakfast ride to Libby's Catfish in Priceville Saturday February 25th. There is the possibility of rain so keep posted. We plan to take the scenic route instead of just hitting the highway so we can sight see. Possibly 45 minutes to an hour of back roads.

Invite your friends who ride. The more the merrier. We will leave Allsport at 7am from Allsport in Decatur. Be sure to be in the parking lot of Allsport before or by 7am otherwise plan to just meet us at Libbys. Let us know if you plan to come so we can have a good headcount! We will see you Saturday the 25th!!

Campbell92

Hey just checking to see if anyone from the forum will make it! Trying to get a headcount so we can give Libby's a call to reserve some seating!

jrobinson

I will probably be there. I'll try to meet at Allsport. If not I'll see yall at Libby's.

Campbell92

Great ride today! A tad bit colder than I expected, but still a great ride. Left Allsport and went down Danville rd, hopped on to AL-36, swung through Hartselle and on to Bethel rd, hung a left on to Indian Hills road, and turned right back on to HWY67 on up to Libbys. Took about an hour. Here is a pic of our breakfast bunch. I am working on a video right now that I hope to upload soon.