News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

"Did you hear THAT?"...ride, 2/26 Sunday

Started by Al Goodwin, February 21, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Al Goodwin

Let's get together for a little ride up to "Deer Head Cove Cemetery" this coming Sunday, 2/26/17.

Meet up here: 377 county road 1286, Vinemont, Alabama.

Route posted below.....if someone would want to catch us along the way.  Leave here at 10am, or so...ride up, look around a bit, then stop by somewhere for a late lunch on the way back.

The route does include a dirt road, it's nice hardpack that any bike, with any tires can ride.. wet weather may cause issues, but the forecast is looking very nice the next week or so.

Chime in with thoughts, suggestions, etc...

Chuck A.

Supposed to be out of the state Sunday............
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Al Goodwin

Al Goodwin

How about Waffle House, Guntersville...10am ?

If anyone is interested. 8)

KevinB

mega1e6

Great Ride!
I put just over 300 miles on my XR.
Over 8 hours in the saddle.
My kind of ride.  ;D

Thanks Al !!

renchinrider

Any chance encounters while y'all were up there?  Did you dare to take a group photo?  Any "extras" in the photo?  I know it had to be a great ride, but I would not have wanted to hang around the cemetery too long!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Al Goodwin

Good day riding....nothing strange.  But...on one of my videos from last week it can be heard saying "right..go right".

i'll post it up in the other thread,

Gam

Sounds like it says left...right right to me.

Al Goodwin

Quote from: Gam on March 05, 2017, 06:21:10 PM
Sounds like it says left...right right to me.

May be.....I wish I'd been recording the day before....it was much clearer...."don't look back".....