News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us your bike related pics..One pic per day!

Started by Shepcam, September 10, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

norton73

norton73

klaviator

norton73

Merkur Man

Is that Ivory mountain picture from the Talladega NF? Just outside the little community of Abel in Cleburne county?
Back in the 90's, we had an ORV trail system in the Ivory mountain area. Put a lot of work into it, then the FS closed it down because riders were have "confrontations" with armed hunters. I started carrying my gun on our work days!

klaviator

norton73

Quote from: Merkur Man on February 17, 2021, 06:17:26 PM
Is that Ivory mountain picture from the Talladega NF? Just outside the little community of Abel in Cleburne county?
Back in the 90's, we had an ORV trail system in the Ivory mountain area. Put a lot of work into it, then the FS closed it down because riders were have "confrontations" with armed hunters. I started carrying my gun on our work days!

Yes.

KevinB

klaviator

Merkur Man

WOW! What is that bike sitting just in front the one with the 56 number plate. The exhaust pipe goes up, like maybe a turbo Suzuki? Late 80's maybe. That bike looks sweet...

I used to own a 1980 GS1000 GL, with a full Windjammer fairing, saddlebags and top box. That bike would do 2nd gear wheelies!

I recognize the venue as the new T.W.O.S, by the paved parking lot. I much preferred the old T.W.O gravel parking lot. It was always an interesting (and hilarious) time watching those big Wings and Harleys, trying to navigate that gravel.

klaviator

Quote from: Merkur Man on February 18, 2021, 05:31:26 PM
WOW! What is that bike sitting just in front the one with the 56 number plate. The exhaust pipe goes up, like maybe a turbo Suzuki? Late 80's maybe. That bike looks sweet...

I used to own a 1980 GS1000 GL, with a full Windjammer fairing, saddlebags and top box. That bike would do 2nd gear wheelies!

I recognize the venue as the new T.W.O.S, by the paved parking lot. I much preferred the old T.W.O gravel parking lot. It was always an interesting (and hilarious) time watching those big Wings and Harleys, trying to navigate that gravel.

That was TWoS back in 2017.  Here's a closer view of the bike in question.

There were a lot of interesting Vintage bikes at TWoS that weekend: https://advrider.com/f/threads/you-only-live-twice.1042598/page-48#post-41836341

Sweeper

That's a modified CBX. Six cylinders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klaviator