News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us your bike related pics..One pic per day!

Started by Shepcam, September 10, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice Goat

I'm probably not supposed to like that, but the look of resignation of your face made me LOL.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

KevinB

Quote from: Nice Goat on November 27, 2019, 12:09:37 PM
I'm probably not supposed to like that, but the look of resignation of your face made me LOL.

That's the look of "So this is how I get to spend my off day...".   :)

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

Bama_Rider

That is a familiar sight.  I never did get my primary case to stop weeping oil.   One bolt in the middle to hold it on?   English engineering.

norton73

Quote from: Bama_Rider on November 28, 2019, 11:47:50 AM
That is a familiar sight.  I never did get my primary case to stop weeping oil.   One bolt in the middle to hold it on?   English engineering.

This what's under the cover now,

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

merc16

Did you happen to ride across that bridge in the background  ? ; )

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Justin

Bama_Rider

Quote from: norton73 on November 29, 2019, 01:38:54 PM

This what's under the cover now,

Cool.  Pretty sure that wasn't an option back in 78 when I bought mine.  I take it someone makes a dry clutch kit that uses the stock spring?  I remember changing a slipping clutch in mine and having to make the special tool for compressing that spring.

norton73

Quote from: Bama_Rider on November 29, 2019, 10:12:57 PM
Cool.  Pretty sure that wasn't an option back in 78 when I bought mine.  I take it someone makes a dry clutch kit that uses the stock spring?  I remember changing a slipping clutch in mine and having to make the special tool for compressing that spring.

That's actually a complete kit to install an electric starter on a Commando that didn't have one to start with. Includes dry clutch, belt drive, and most of the stuff to install it.

I've bought complete running bikes that were electric start for less than this cost.

Gam

We were supposed to ride dirt down South but because of the rain we went to Kentucky instead. I just slapped together a route of squiggly narrow roads through the Daniel Boone National Forest, figured they had to be dirt, but mostly they turned out to be squiggly narrow paved roads, which were a lot of fun. Only rode about 15 miles of dirt all yesterday, but they were fast clean FS roads. There were a lot of people riding trails, going to put the little bikes in the back of the truck and go back. Pic at the Turkey Foot Campground:

Moto Guzzi

norton73

KrisCook

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

norton73