News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us your bike related pics..One pic per day!

Started by Shepcam, September 10, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merkur Man

It's been a long, long time since I've ridden the length of the BRP. Maybe 25 or 30 years ago.  I need to add it to my ride list for next year.

norton73

Quote from: Merkur Man on December 25, 2020, 02:03:09 PM
It's been a long, long time since I've ridden the length of the BRP. Maybe 25 or 30 years ago.  I need to add it to my ride list for next year.

I've never ridden the whole thing in one ride, but I've been on all of it at one time or another, from Skyline Drive all the way to the Smokies.

Loose nut holding the handlebars

norton73

norton73

The mighty Norton Model 50

A frame capable of handling 100 hp powered by a 350cc motor putting out 14hp

Guidedawg

I meant to post this on Christmas Day to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

This year I bought a cheap suit and had a hat made to attach to a helmet so I rode around town on Christmas Eve for a bit.

norton73

Merkur Man

In 2008 I purchased a 1993 GS "Bumblebee" just like yours. It was a comfortable bike to ride, but I actually had to work on that bike more than my Harley! I sold it about a year later.

norton73

Quote from: Merkur Man on December 29, 2020, 08:37:17 AM
In 2008 I purchased a 1993 GS "Bumblebee" just like yours. It was a comfortable bike to ride, but I actually had to work on that bike more than my Harley! I sold it about a year later.

I can't say that the 100,000 + miles I have put on this bike have been painfree, but I guess I'm a masochist.

https://norton73.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/GS-Fender/

norton73

Added a few farkles to the Tenere and took advantage of the 70 degree weather yesterday to go for a spin.

Gam

Muddy day at Skyline. "If yall can just get up to the ridge I think you'll be OK.".. They couldn't and it wasn't, it only got worse, much worse. :D

Sweeper

Nobody's even muddy in this pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

norton73

norton73

norton73

yamahamer