Allsport Saturday Shift Club/Forum Appreciation Day March 25, 2017

Started by Campbell92, March 01, 2017, 04:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Campbell92

Do you want to meet new riders as well as eat great food? Well look no further, this is the event for you!
We want to thank all of the people that keep us going. We love what we do and we love helping you do what you do.
      We will have a breakfast ride as usual leaving Allsport's parking lot at 7am. We will ride over to The Blue Plate Cafe in Huntville to eat with the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club. From there people are more than welcome to ride around the area, form groups to go for a ride, etc.. Just be sure to meet back at Allsport for lunch at 11am-1pm.
Allsport will be offering free lunch to all who attend. Here we hope to have as much participation from different riding clubs/ Forums around the area as possible. Let's just call this a collaboration of our Bama Rides appreciation day with a new added twist!
*FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET UP TENTS OR DISPLAYS* (message me here or Call me at Allsport)

Also, during this time we will be showcasing our new line of motorcycles. We won't spill the beans, but they have a vintage appeal with British styling. A pretty "Royal" company when it comes to a good looking bike if you ask us.

WE CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH!! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!
We need a good headcount for food! We would hate for anyone to leave hungry! We have looked at several of the forums and group calendars and are aware that this is a perfect day for all clubs. You do not have to come for the breakfast ride, you are more than welcome to just come for lunch, BUT PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO COME!

maydaymike

2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

klaviator

I'll be there.  I plan on leading a ride from the Blue Plate to Allsport.  Watch the planned rides section for more details.  I'll post it there a week or so before the ride.

Chuck A.

"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Campbell92

We are more than excited about this event. We hope to have a great turn out! We spoke with several people at Bike Night at Sam's last night in Decatur and we loved the feedback!
     We are planning on having bike parking areas on our entire parking pad, There will be a new bike line unveiled, Free Food, Door Prizes from some of our suppliers, and also Free Bike inspections.
PLEASE RSVP for this event!!! We really do not want anyone to leave hungry!

renchinrider

North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club is looking forward to this exciting event!  We're heading over right after breakfast at the Blue Plate Café II on south Mem Parkway...See y'all there, unless you want to join us for breakfast (at 8 am) and join us as we travel to Allsport!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

merc16

Justin

IceCold4x4

Quote from: merc16 on March 04, 2017, 07:49:11 AM
I hope to make it !

let me know when ya plan on rolling through b'ham and i'll ride up the rest of the way with ya

merc16

Justin

klaviator

bergman32

renchinrider

Klaviator (and everyone),

We're going to be at the Blue Plate Café II at 7540 Memorial Pkwy SW Suite E, in the banquet room.  http://blueplatecafe.com/

As it happens, we're hosting a rep from the Alabama Tourism Board that morning.  The purpose of the Tourism rep's visit is to collect our favorite ride routes for inclusion in new products promoting motorcycle tourism in Alabama.

Klaviator, I know you have forgotten more awesome ride routes than I'll ever know, and I bet several more of you have some extraordinary "favorite" ride routes as well.  Hope you'll come join us at 8 am at the Blue Plate, and share them. 

And don't worry if you're joining Klaviator for his ride to Allsport--just head out when you need to!  Or:  You can stay and ride with us!  We're heading to Allsport too!

Look forward to seeing you on the 25th!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Campbell92

Campbell92

Not sure if you have heard the news, but we are officially a Royal Enfield Dealer. We will be unveiling the entire line at our Saturday Shift Club Appreciation Day. So, come on by and see us! Our R.E. rep will be here as well to answer questions and possibly hand out some R.E. gear. Please RSVP!! Just comment if you plan to join us!!