News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Motorcycle Supply Store

Started by mojo1, March 11, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojo1

There is new store that has opened in Helena, Al [ www.motorcyclesupplystore.com ]. I have not had a chance to go by there to check it out yet, but it might be nice having a store less than a mile from the house.
GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Chuck A.

Just check their price for my bikes front tire, Michelin Commander II . Their price online is $191 where as Motorcycle Superstore is $121. Rear tire is $234 compared to $165. That a big difference, $139 a set. Maybe they have other things with competitive prices.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Slede

looks like I need to check them out, I need a rear soon.
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

ktmer

Chad Parrish is the owner. He is pretty well known in the motorcycle world. He has worked on a few things of mine and seems to be fair with things.

sctparker

Saturday  1/6/2018 is their last day to be open

"Hey guys,

Some of you already know but we are closing our store, Motorcycle Supply Store 101 Gunner Lane Helena, AL. We are liquidating everything in stock tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm. We will be offering deep discounts on all in stock inventory: riding gear, boots, accessories, maintenance items, etc. We even have some really cool fixtures and an awesome "Bar Style" counter with stools. Please spread the word and stop by if you can.

Remember, Saturday is our last day to be open.

Thanks!"