News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Spring Challenge March & April

Started by jrobinson, March 12, 2017, 09:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

Back in 2007, Don (dredman) started Bamarides to help others see and navigate the great roads of Alabama. While there have been plenty of Ride Reports, this has become a large family of riders.

I want to challenge all our members to get out and do a ride report.

Your Spring Challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to do a ride report for your county and each neighboring county. (even if you have to cross state lines). My goal is to have a ride report for each county in Alabama. I plan to start working on the bamarides site and add these reports.

First one to do ride report for a county, start a new thread in Ride Reports. If a thread is started, add to the thread.

Ride Reports reflect your personality. Everyone will go about a report different. Some report the details of the ride, scenery, road conditions, places of interest, miles traveled, time spent, etc. Some opens their minds and give you their thoughts and ideas while riding. Some will do both.

You can show the ride with all pics, all text, or a combination of both. There's no wrong way to do this.

Some will travel around the world to do a ride report (Brian & Mulley), others can make a trip to the grocery store an interesting read (klaviator).

So charge up the camera, put the sd card in the video, find a note pad and go riding in March and April.

Fencejumper09

Can 1 ride report cover multiple counties or do you want an individual report for each county?

This looks fun!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

jrobinson

1 can cover as many counties as you want.

There's only 3 rules.

1. Go Ride
2. Tell us about your ride with words and/or pics
3. Have fun